A CROW TRIED TO GO IN OUR CLASSROOM AND HE HAD A PEN
You’ve all just like, completely skipped over the possibility that this crow has seen people using pens in this room, found one, and is trying to return it. There’s been videos of crows picking up sweet wrappers and stuff and placing them in bins after seeing humans put their litter in bins. I really do believe that this crow is trying to return the pen and that is ADORABLE AS HELL.
Another cool crow deal: Once, when trying to assess if crows could reason and use tools, scientists had two crows who didn’t know each other each take a wire from a table (one was hooked, one was straight) and try to grab meat from a bottle with it. The crows could see each other, though they had separate bottles. Only the straight wire worked for this, so they hypothesized that if crows could reason, the second trial would have the two crows fighting over the straight wire. The second trial started and, to the surprise of the scientists, the two crows both went for the bent wire, one held it down and the other unbent it. They both got meat out of their bottles. They came to a peaceful solution without verbal communication. Crows are probably smarter than we are.
I love crows. Bird behavior in general interests me and corvids especially have shown really high levels of intelligence.
There’s a video on youtube somewhere where a thirsty little crow is at an amusement park, and he finds some humans with a water bottle. He starts pecking at the cap and at first the people didn’t catch on, but he kept persisting, trying to get at the cap.
It took a little bit for the humans to get it but they unscrewed the cap for him, and filled it with water and he drank from it.
The crow was so used to seeing people drinking out of these magical liquid containers and he knew exactly where it came out of and was able to communicate what exactly he wanted.
the real spooky things
Cowboy Bebop by Tsunenori Saito (斎藤 恒徳)
We are very excited to announce that next month it will be possible for players to migrate their Dark Souls: Prepare to Die games, saves and achievements from the Games for Windows Live platform to Steam.
- Games for Windows Live users will be able to redeem their Games for Windows Live Tokens on Steam to get Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition at no additional cost. (To find your Games for Windows Live Token, please head to the support webpage.)
- In the month of November, there will be a period by which Games for Windows Live Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition users will be able to transfer their Save Data (characters + progress) and Achievements over to their Steam accounts.
- Players will still be able to use their Games for Windows Live Tokens to redeem the Steam version of Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition at no additional cost even after the migration period ends; but game Save Data and Achievements transfer functions may not be available.
- Games for Windows Live Rankings will not be transferred to Steam.
The specific migration start and end dates will be available soon; however the migration period will begin sometime in November 2014 with more specific dates to come.
We will be sharing more information soon regarding the migration process soon, so stay tuned!
Ahhh wonderful new! Also, huge thanks to luztenebrosa for the heads up!
my type of public transportation
“Why were you late in today?”
“Oh, I got tied up on the subway…”
I was always 50/50 on whether to reblog this but the last comment pushed it to like 95/5 in favor.
"What’s our stop?"
"You’ll get off when I tell you to."
Raptor Surfing - The curious sport in which smaller birds fearlessly drive hawks & owls out of their territory by being incredibly annoying.
(All pictures are watermarked to their talented owners)
tbh tharja and henry should have been dark skinned along w/ robin
they come from the desert man
Random crow shows up on dude’s porch, looks him straight in the face and says ‘fuck you’
This would make my entire year.
If anything this perfectly magical ever happened to me, I would never EVER shut up about it.
That man will die happy because of this, I know it.
Dick riding IS NOT a form of transportation!!!!!!!!
i made something for you guys to drag, so drag it right now
now that im in the space mood i’d like to remind each and every one of you that NASA drew a dick on mars. we drew a dick on another planet. that is mankind’s legacy.
THIS IS AN ACTUAL PHOTO OF THE SURFACE OF MARS. PLEASE NEVER FORGET THIS.
• sometimes im funny
• i wont cheat bc i hate everyone
• surprise hugs
• random kisses
• actually respond to your texts
• play video games/listen to music
• more cuddles
• butt touches
• lightsaber duels
• we can eat lots of snacks