The universe is shaped exactly like the earth
If you go straight long enough you’ll end up where you were.
Everything that keeps me together
Is falling apart I got this thing
I consider my only art of fucking people over
Crows are scary
- use tools
- Can be taught to speak (like parrots)
- Have huge brains for birds
- like seriously their brain-to-body size ratio is equal to that of a chimpanzee
- They vocalize anger, sadness, or happiness in response to things
- they are scary smart at solving puzzles
- some ravens stay with their mates until one of them dies
- they can remember faces
- SIDENOTE HERE BECAUSE HOLY SHIT. They did an experiment where these guys wore masks and some of them fucked with crows. Pretty soon the crows recognized the masks = douchebag. But the nice guys with masks they left alone. THEN, OH WE’RE NOT DONE, NO SIR crows that WEREN’T EVEN IN THE EXPERIMENT AND NEVER SAW THE MASK BEFORE knew about mask-dudes and attacked them on sight. THEY PASSED ON THE FUCKING INFORMATION TO THEIR CROW BUDDIES.
- They remember places where crows were killed by farmers and change their migration patterns.
Guys I’m really scared of crows now.
Yeah but have you seen this
YEAH! THEY ALSO PLAY FOR NO EVIDENT REASON OTHER THAN FUN AND THEY LOVE THE SNOW!
Crows are seriously the coolest birbs ever.
They are also one of only three animals on the planet (humans included, elephants are the other) who hold ‘funerals’ and mourn their dead.
Cleaning 16th Century Armour
The suit of armour above dates from the mid 1500s and is believed to originate from Germany. Unlike the Italian suit of armour I helped to clean several months ago this suit has almost all matching pieces. However, it is missing the greaves (shin guards) and the sabatons which protected the feet.
The suit itself is made of low carbon content mild steel, the process of making a suit of armour was long and costly with only the best, lowest carbon steel being used. The lower the carbon content the better the steel with 1 or 2% carbon content being best. If you look closely at the photographs above you can see the leather strapping (not original) and the rivets inside the armour which hold the individual pieces together.
In the second photograph you can see the metal tube stand on which the armour is usually hung. The suit was cleaned with extremely fine wire wool and a micro-abrasive metal cleaner which removes any surface dirt, rust and corrosion. Each piece is then buffed lifting the dirt from the surface. We then add a layer of micro-crystalline conservation wax polish which is applied and then buffed the next day ready for the suit to be reassembled.
Part of the National Trust’s collection, author’s photographs.
Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Ivory King sneak peek
Ladies and gentlemen, we are going to know more about the golems in the next DLC, thats great but… is that a flying reindeer I see? Is Santa Claus the last boss of Dark Souls II?!
Vaati pls confirm <3
Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! “Spooky Space Kook”
Modest Mouse - Lounge
Dramamine by Modest Mouse
We kiss on the mouth but still cough down our sleeves.
Spiders with water droplet hats are something I really needed to know about.